2013年3月4日 星期一

“Oh no! I've just been scammed”

呢位銀甲好幸運可以收返錢呢 !

一定要認定呢 D 假銀條; 全部有靚硬膠盒裝住 !

(因為太長無全轉貼)

xxjobiiixx.blogspot.ca 全文

So we've all heard about how Craigslist is full of scammers.  People using fake cashier checks and money orders, and the banks holding you the seller responsible after the items are long gone.  Being asked to wire funds via Western Union or MoneyGram have also been popular, because once it’s sent there’s very little you can do to get it back.  Even PayPal is now a common method for con-artists to scam honest folk out of their money and or goods.
Whenever I tell people that I have used Craigslist to buy stuff.  I often hear them say, “That’s really sketchy”, “That website is just a bunch of scammers and creeps” and “I’d never use it to buy anything valuable”.  Well up until last month, I would have said, “After 3 years of dealings with Craigslist sellers I have never had cause for concern with any of the people I bought from on Craigslist.”  This would include both face to face transactions and those that occurred through the mail.
“Oh no! I've just been scammed”
Friday 1/18/13
I was contacted by an anonymous craigslist email back on January 18th.  A person in Massachusetts wanted to see if I was interested in buying around 150 ounces of silver bullion.  These were all 1 ounce .999 fine bars (Pan American, Stagecoach, Sunshine Mint).  These were housed in an individual hard plastic case and they all appeared to be in perfect condition.  He didn't leave a name but did leave a phone number I could reach him at.  The email came quite late that Friday but I responded in hopes that I might be the one to get this seemingly wonderful collection of silver bullion.  I didn't hear back from the seller that evening and figured I had missed the sale.

All of these silver bars in this picture are Fake Silver Bars,  Counterfeit Silver  Bullion.  

沒有留言: