2011年9月5日 星期一

Temporary Suspension Of Silver Dragon Orders

www.perthmintbullion.com

With immediate effect we are temporarily suspending orders for 1/2oz, 2oz and 5oz 2012 Year of the Dragon silver bullion coins.

This decision has been taken in response to unprecedented levels of demand for these three sizes, which is stretching production capacity to the limit. A temporary suspension in order-taking is, therefore, required to enable us to re-stock these product lines and focus on fulfilling all existing orders as quickly as possible.

I emphasise that this move will enable our production to catch-up with orders and that it has nothing to do with the amount of silver available at The Perth Mint, of which there is ample.

Going forward, it is our intention to re-start production of 1/2oz silver bullion Dragons first. I will post as soon as I can with an announcement that we are taking orders again to ensure that you have access to at least one small Lunar coin.

I’d like to apologise for any inconvenience that this temporary suspension may cause. This year we planned significantly larger inventories of the Australian Lunar series to be available at launch, but even we’ve been surprised at the level of interest in what must be the most popular coins so far this year!

25 則留言:

匿名 提到...

1oz無問題wor.
不過如果有1/2,我都想要埋1/2.

nlpsonia

Yan 提到...

How about the Canadian Mint Dragon coin? Seems that no such problem but they are almost double the price.

Yan

Lisa 提到...

回Yan,
重量、純度和價錢全放在妳面前, 自己識選啦 :)

Imhung 提到...

加拿大1盎司龍的價格,大概可以買2盎司澳洲龍,除非有什麼特別原因,不然想買的人應該不會太多.

Yan 提到...

it is not only the coins but all products are suspended in Perth Mint just now.

If things are going to desperate, Canadian might be the only options. Not sure the yield will arrive when Kitco HK sells the Perth dragon coins

Yan

Lisa 提到...

痴線, 寄電郵來叫買, 原來無貨 !
http://www.perthmint.com.au/catalogue/australian-lunar-series-ii-2012-year-of-the-dragon-silver-proof-coin-issue.aspx

Yan 提到...

Perth mint has no stock, even if they had, only one coin per customer is allowed. Some blogmate had stated that all coins were wiped off by mainlander before they were launched online!!!

BTW, Canadian accepted my request but the small print also stated that "If the product is sold out, you will receive a full refund." !!!
Not sure if I can get it finally.

Canadian silver coins are 99.99, it is really rare for silver and that makes the difference - expensive!

spot gold make a new high, not sure if I should wait for few more days... today's high will be tomorrow's low...

Yan

匿名 提到...

Yan,
請問你5兩4條9金在那處買?
旺旺

嘉芙蓮 提到...

報告:kitco賣緊嘅Canadian Silver Grizzly Bear 每人限購50個!

CK 提到...

嘉芙蓮

今日開始有得買Canadian Silver Grizzly Bear?

嘉芙蓮 提到...

開始咗一陣,不過限量,所以趁手啦

Yan 提到...

To 嘉芙蓮

Why Grizzly Bear but not Maple Leaf?

Yan

CK 提到...

嘉芙蓮

Kitco話現在可以訂, 未有現貨賣

Yan 提到...

To 旺旺

Hahaa, I am glad that you remember my old post. But I am sorry that I have yet to buy one! Last week, I planned to buy one today (as I have leisure time) but the sudden shape rise of spot gold since Friday makes me a bit hesitate. I just buy two maple leaves 1 oz instead. Gorgeous coins!

I am still figuring out the best way to buy it.

I'd like to share the information that I gathered so far
- Chow XX, Chow TF
- Lee Cheong
- Goldcity Goldbar

I contacted Lee Cheong, they claimed that The Chinese Gold & Silver Exchange Society has no "Qualification" to certify their 9999 gold product!!! So, their 5 tael products have no such mark. What a arrogant old store...
By the way, Chow XX and Chow TF are also not on the list for 9999. So maybe Lee Cheong is true.

匿名 提到...

yan,
OIC 原來仲搵緊 :)
旺旺

Mirrorman 提到...

我仲想買d 當入貨

匿名 提到...

各位,其實北極熊的貨已經到香港,但因為Kitco要做些前期工夫,所以要本星期四或五才available. 上星期一已經開始訂貨.

nlpsonia

嘉芙蓮 提到...

yes nlpsonia, can order now!
Maples also available.

But since each account can only buy 50 grizzly bear, maybe i need to ask someone to buy more for me.

Yan,
Grizzly bear is new to HK and limited edition. I have more maple leaf, just wanna ramp up something else.

Yan 提到...

To 嘉芙蓮

I see. Also, Kitco's 1 oz silver coin has the same price as quoted in BOC. It'll be a good go for it.

Yan

匿名 提到...

Hi yan and 旺旺

How about go to buy 9999 gold bar in 上海商業銀行?
Is it also ok for the price and quality?
Thanks!

Tat

Yan 提到...

To Tat

Frankly speaking, I don't have experience in SCB but I am sure you have read the post from Joe.


成色:99.99% / 重量:1兩 / 製造商:黃沙
My supplementary information on this is that 黃沙 is on list for 9999
under 認可黃金煉鑄商名單, 金銀業貿易場

Yan

匿名 提到...

Tat,
我在上商買過一両金粒,9999,差價比中銀脾價多幾十蚊,但勝在長時間有貨,同埋係一両裝
旺旺

匿名 提到...

Tat
上商的quality 一般,我有一粒表面正丄方有一小凹,幸好有驗貨,肯換。
旺旺

Yan 提到...

9999
中銀脾價差價 is the best but it is no longer available in BOC. Now they only provide 99 bar 5 tael.

差價 is better in SCB than Lee Cheong

差價 for 9999, Aug 29 2011
- BOC 0.176% (but not exists in reality)
- SCB 0.523% (1 tael only)
- Lee Cheong 0.933% (1 and 5 taels available)

Yan

匿名 提到...

thanks Yan and 旺旺~~~

Tat