2011年11月30日 星期三

Kiyosaki 富爸爸 : I dont like Equities

kiyosaki-blog.blogspot.com

Yeah, I think so. I’m not a real equities guy because I don’t like equities. I’m a private investor. In other words, I buy my own apartment houses. I buy my own oil wells. I drill my own wells. I don’t like the public markets because they’re manipulated. But, anyway, when I watch people trying to guess the stock market, you better know it’s manipulated. If you’re not into manipulation, then maybe you shouldn’t be in it. So, I think that’s really the thing. And I predict that the bottom of the stock market, a big run off, will probably be 2016, 2017. It’ll clean out all the baby boomers who are in it and then it’ll be time that gold will go through the roof, silver will go through the roof and it’ll be time to exit gold and silver around 2018. That’s my prediction. There’s definitely no fundamentals to what I say. I just – that’s the way I see it going, so for right now, I’m just kind of watching and seeing how it tracks, but so far, I’ve been right on. And the reason I think the stock market hasn’t seen this bottom yet is because all over the world, there’s a group of people called baby boomers, that’s with the stock market like they do in the European market.

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Lisa
I am your big fan!I just came back from USA. I born in Hong Kong. When i finsih my school life, i came back. looking for a job. I was studying hotel&management.

I just wanna intro myself to you.Actually...i have a big question wanna ask you for long time. I was trying to find your private mail.. but i didnt find it.

my question is
if i just have around 10000HKD, i wanna invest something.. has little refund..i know that is a small amount.i just wanna try n make a first step. I do really wanna save money n buy a flat in HOng kong..but i know. if i gain like 12000 per/m is not enought to buy even a small flat.

I would like to tell you my story, my mum n dad own people a lot of money, and i know they wont change for that... be their baby daughter
the only way is that just accept and helping.

I do really want to leern from you, you are my super star. if you feel not comfortable, you can mail me in private.

my email
Misssock@hotmail.com

Lisa 提到...

回yukiyukii,
有無睇完我網誌的全部文呢 ?
起碼要知乜叫投資 ?
你有無帶俾你入息的工作呢 ?
我成日教人, 先要學識點去賺錢和儲錢, 而有多餘的錢才好去學投資 ! 你得一萬蚊, 如果拿去投資, 咁如有急須錢用, 你又會點呢 ?
投資要慢慢來, 唔可以太心急 !
我都先做咗十年生意, 先去投資的 :)
請你好好考慮清楚, 唔好以為投資是sure win, 因為好多人都要先交學費(輸錢)先會學精的 !
建議你多睇幾本書, 如 Rich Dad Poor Dad, After Shock, etc....
希望你搵到投資路向 :)

Samuel 提到...

yukiyukii,

一個有良好財務習慣的家庭對個人的幫助確實非常大,所以我對你的境遇表示非常之同情和理解。區區一万,並不值得你花太多精力去思考如何投資,畢竟政府今年派糖都有6000。現今性价比最高的投資是你自己的career,找份每月多1000人工的工作,額外的部分只需要一年就可以讓你的資產double,這是你如何用心投資都做不到的。另外一個性价比很高的投資就是絕對不要用信用卡透支或者最低付款,30%的透支利率是其他投資難以達到的。最後講番你這一万,買半oz金幣加上10個1oz銀幣做底就不錯,當然前提是如lisa姐說的先留有足夠的備用現金。

嘉芙蓮 提到...

yukiyukii,
same as Lisa suggested, better equip yourself first with more knowledge and understand more about your needs and lifetime planning before putting any money into it. Your biggest asset is your knowledge!