2019年8月14日 星期三

護公安嘅鬼佬記者出咗聲

lihkg.com/thread/1467248/page/1

#1fakeplastictree9 分鐘前
Sooooooo, the Airport turned out kinda crazy for me tonight. Had been live tweeting the discovery of the Chinese cop since it first happened.
After about an hour of him being quizzed, they tried to move him. It seemed that they would exit him via a human passageway. I was right at the front of the passageway ready to film it. It quickly became apparent that it wasn’t a passage way out but a gauntlet for a mass beating. The guy was already beaten up. Now the crowd began to punch and kick him.
Other media looked on and filmed. But I’m just not this kind of person, and I had to protect him, with my own body for nearly 40 mins.
Pretty intense.
Now...
I support escalation. I vividly understand how angry Hong Kongers are. I know I shouldn’t get actively involved. I also know that he was a Chinese cop, dressed as a protester, caught with sticks, and so had evil intentions towards HK.
But on a human level I could not stand by, or even walk away from a man being beaten to a pulp.
So yeah it was a rough ride.
The angry protesters respected what I was doing, and never intentionally hit me, not once. But, I got a few accidental knocks.
-
I’m sorry this happened.
I dunno what the outcome should’ve been. I don’t even know if my protecting him with my own body was the right thing to do.
-
This isn’t a war. It’s a revolution, we’re fighting a system, not individuals.
I think many protesters acted really badly tonight.
But, I also blame the HK police too. Their actions on Sunday, when they dressed up as protesters and then started beating and arresting people changed everything. Everyone is on a hair trigger now and riddled with paranoia and anger.
I said on Sunday, after this despicable tactic, any cop or agent provocateur caught by the protesters would be in life threatening danger. Well, I was proven right tonight, and also got a proxy beating for it.
🤣

Anyway, I’m all fine. A few scratches and bruises over my body and face.
HK is very much broken. Only the government can stop this.
In the meantime, get out and protest whenever you can. Every little will help in the long run.

Richard Scotford

https://www.facebook.com/567628880005099/posts/1955710974530209?s=526760112&sfns=mo

8 則留言:

simon740@ymail.com 提到...

示威者不可濫用施刑,否則與黑警無異!更會失去和理非的和沒出來的市民支持!
現在已可被人定性恐怖分子,罪名:佔據機場,非法禁固,傷害他人身體或更重的謀殺!
示威者不要阻止旅行上機,應該任航班自由升降,洗除罪名,只需向旅客講解香港發生的事情,
他們會幫助我向世界各國政府用行動制裁那些打壓港人的政府官員,更可能同時制裁香港黑警!

JJ先生 提到...

誰個傻瓜係這些環境彈出來認公安?

Lisa 提到...

無人認是公安, 是示威者查人地背包拿人地身份証來睇....之後上網search人地個名....

JJ先生 提到...

哦..... 有香港身份證, 何來公安呀?

Raymond 提到...

根本就係一咋恐怖分子! 已超越普通暴徒嘅行為!

Lisa 提到...

大陸身份証............

JJ先生 提到...

嘿, 無眼睇了, 有傳, 此人去衝後, 被其他示威者制服, 搜出公安證, 上傳左上網.

Lisa 提到...

網上好多假消息, 黑衣人大話精.......昨天佢地在機場捉鬼....睇下邊D人係警察扮的示威者.....而大陸人一睇就睇出啦......